Thursday, October 16, 2008

I do it in my SOX.

so. I never realy liked baseball. Then for our senior class trip, we went to an Orioles v. Red Sox game in Baltimore. I really enjoyed myself and realized, hey, I could really like baseball. I didn't think much of it and certainly didn't watch anymore games after that. But after my boyfriend and I got together, I noticed his LOVE for the Boston Red Sox. So when they made it to the ALCS thing [yeah, i really don't know baseball yet] we watched games together. I stayed awake until 2am, a 5 hour long game, just to watch them lose in the 11th inning. But from then on my dedication of watching every Red Sox game is unreal. I'm watching baseball alone in my dorm room, something I would't have even thought about doing a few months ago. It's enjoyable. I like it.

On a completely different note; I love going to the gym and listening to my mp3 player. Unlike most people out there, I don't own an iPod. I own a creative zen. It's cute and orange and about 3 years old and I'm satisfied with all 5000 or so songs I have shoved on it. Everytime I go to the gym and put my headphones in and turn on my music, I'm thrilled by what comes flowing into my ears. It's like going to a candy store and just randomly grabbing any and every candy you see. You never know know what you're going to get and if it's going to fit your mood, but you completely forgot that you had it. I love it. I heard so many insanely great songs today that I totally forgot that I had. It was wonderful.
Also, going to the gym is killing me. I'm so sore. My goal was to lose 10 lbs by Halloween, but when I go to the gym and feel like crying from the amount of pain I' in, it's not going to happen. I'm also completely re-adjusting my eating habits to eat a lot more healthy. So I drop fat, build lean muscle, and look fantastic. Let's hope. I want to be "slammin'" by Christmas break.

Okay. well. again. I'll write tomorrow. :]

1 comment:

paige said...

i knew you'd come around! :)
miss you! <3