Thursday, May 8, 2008

Save the Last Dance

I really and honestly and truly cannot wait until the day I can walk out of my high school and know that I won't be forced to spend time with a certain set of people. I really cannot stand a group of people in my grade; they are overly annoying and immature. I'm especially sick of one girl in particular. I'm pretty sure I mentioned her in a previous entry; the girl that always enforces her opinion on everyone, always is complaining, and really is a complete and total bitch. Now I won't go to the extent of stating her name or even certain situations where she's been a bitch to me, but really, I can't help but hold back the urge to slap her square in the face REALLY hard. She's definitely one girl that I won't be missing at all when I'm out in Pittsburg.

In other news, tomorrow is prom and I'm kind of not that excited at all. I guess I should be because it's my last high school dance and I'm going with a huge group of friends, but honestly... I don't know I'm just not that enthused. A bunch of girls have gotten spray tans or have been tanning to look absolutely perfect (personally I think they just look incredibly skin with an orange tint to their skin and fake long nails.) I guess I'm a slight hipocrit though because I did get the spray tan and the fake nails done last year. But in none of my pictures- or even the day after-- did I look incredibly fake. It looked like I laid out in the sun for a week or two and my nails looked like I just got a manicure done-- not huge long acryllic nails. But whatever. I'm just not that excited. I get my hair done around 12. And then eat a salad for lunch. and then I just kind of chill until about 30 minutes before Ben leaves to get me. [ My date is one of my BEST FRIENDS. and we're meeting up with our huge group to get pictures at his house.] So I guess I'm excited for the whole aspect of hanging out with best friends all night, besides the fact that 3 of mybest friends won't be there. Instead they're having a "man bbq" and then will meet up with us after prom at Ben's house. So I don't know. I just kind of hope my excitement gets up by tomorrow.

Something that is super super lame-- I work Music In the Parks Saturday morning which means I have to be at the high school by 7:30am. I probably won't sleep at all after prom and I definitely won't get to shower before heading to MIP. So I guess I'll be showing up with messy hair and in sweatpants or shorts and my director will just have to deal with it.

okay well. I'll update with pictures probably after prom.

2 comments:

samm said...

Well done. Where are the pictures. (pssst Just between you and I, and I promise this goes no further, Pittsburgh has an "h" at the end of it. I know, I use to live there.

Noelle said...

haha i was gonna say that.

but i hope your prom was great :)