Friday, April 4, 2008

No more Full House, please.


So today turned out semi-okay.
I stayed home sick with pink eye-- really I just look incredibly stoned and the guys (especially Ben) really like to make fun of me. But hey, whatever.
I made delicious blueberry muffins and a cheese omelet since my house decided to lack bacon. =[
Schane came over with an orange cream slush from Sonic to cheer me up. And the guys plan on picking me up after musical is over tonight to hang out until who knows when. So that should be a blast.

In other news: I bought concert tickets about 4 minutes ago. Death Cab for Cutie will be at the Mann Center for Performing Arts in Philly on June 12 and this little chick will most definitely be there!! I'm so excited. It's definitely a good deal and I really like that venue. I saw the Philly Orchestra there last summer with the madrigals crew and really enjoyed it-- well minus the being stuck in traffic for an hour and really having to go to the bathroom.

That's all I really have for now. I guess it's back to more reruns of the lamest shows on television until the boys call. I'll probably have an update later with pictuers from tonights outting.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I didn't get mine yet. :(
Guess that I should probably get on that before they're all gone.

I dind't think that they'd be on sale already. Boo.