Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Too much.

I hate missing school because I hate having to make things up. Like tests galore and teaching myself math. BOO.

And I don't like having relationship and boy problems on top of it. Or the fact that I totalled my car. And wasted $220 of my parents money for the NYC trip that I could no longer go on after the accident. I don't know. I just kind of feel not so good lately.

Sorry for the lack of posts and then an update with this one. I'll have an insightful post tomorrow.

3 comments:

Noelle said...

hang in there, things will surely get better.

samm said...

Chin up.

Jesse said...

Don't feel bad about this post; it had plenty of interesting tidbits IMHO.

By the way, I'm a boy- so if you have any questions let me know.

ps: your parents still love you