Friday, April 11, 2008

Three more to go!

So we pulled off our opening night of musical, suprisingly.
But this last week has been FULL of drama, bitchiness, and bullshit.
And I honestly cannot wait for musical to be over, even though it's my last year.
I'm tired of being called a bitch, being told I'm doing everything wrong, and having my opinion be competely shut down before I even finished my statement. It's ridiculous that someone else's opinion is SO much better than mine, that they make sure to degrade me in the process of enforcing their stupid reasoning. I'm incredibly done with dealing with musical kids.
Oh and 8th graders apparently know me so incredibly well that they can form opinions that I'm a bitch, and a whore because I like two boys and I wear a leotard. (riiiight...)

Anyway! I'm completely exhausted and slept through the majority of my physics class- which probably was a horrible idea but oh well.

Come see Beauty and the Beast tonight or Saturday at 8pm or even Sunday at 3pm!!

4 comments:

Mervin said...

Apparently you didn't get the memo.

Leotards = Frumpy

You can't be a whore AND frumpy. That's just ludicrous!

Anonymous said...

awww hang in there.
and they are just jealous because they're the ones who look so frumpy in the leotard.

and fast-foward three years and they'll be the ones on maury looking for their baby daddy. seriously. :)

paige said...

loveyouuuuu.
& those girls suck, I told them what was up. I'm glad that it's over, too. Life is nice. =]

samm said...

Great stuff. Your blog is going to generate a lot of responses. Hope the NYC trip was fun and see you in class next week. Don't worry, your absence is excused. See you in class next week. Are you going to post about the trip?