Monday, April 28, 2008

Do you have a first aid kit handy?

I'm incredibly sorry for my lack of updates. Everything just kind of slammed all at once school work wise, and madrigal rehearsels are now starting up. It's kind of stressful, and I don't exactly hand stress well.

Oh well.

I really like when a song I'm addicted to currently comes on the radio. It makes me smile and I can't help but turn it up and sing along in my car. I probably look like an idiot, but who cares?! And yeah, I'm hopelessly addicted to the song Damaged by Danity Kane. It's not my typical style of music AT ALL but it's just so catchy. Plus I watched Making the Band 4 where they were made.

Okay. Back to writing this paper...boo.

2 comments:

samm said...

Isn't it nice that sometimes even nothing says something

Jesse said...

i hate it when i'm listening to the radio and a song i hate comes on. it brings a scowl to muh face