Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Oh the facts.

I have nothing else to post. So here's 15 random things about me. Enjoy. Or not. I don't care =]


1. My favorite animals are lemurs and koala bears. AND if I had to choose to be any animal, it's probably be a koala bear. They sleep for about 20 hours a day. The other four they eat eucalyptus leaves. And the reason why they're so tired and sleep all the time is because the eucalyptus leaves hardly have any nutrients to give them energy-- it's a vicious cycle that I'm pretty sure I'd be okay with.

2. I dye my hair red tones because it makes my eyes greener all the time and I love having amazingly green eyes.


3. I really don't like to watch television but I'd be lying if I told you that I don't fill my free time with crap on MTV and VH1.



4. I'm pretty sure I will always love kiddie movies over any other movie that comes out. Madagascar is my all time favorite, with Lion King being a close 2nd, if not a 1.5. And I rather go see movies such as Horton Hears a Who in theaters than scary movies like Shutter.


5. My favorite colors are green, orange, and yellow. And I know that most people think they look horrible together-- but I like it.


6. I'm currently growing my hair out for Locks of Love, which I'm pretty sure not many people know.



7. I cannot live without Burt's Beeswax chap stick. Pretty much, I refuse to use anything else and my day is not a good one if I don't have my Burt's. It's basically a security blanket.

8. Math is the worst subject on the face of the earth. And I'm pretty sure I could be taking the easiest math class possible and I'd still be confused as hell. Yep. I hate math.

9. Secretly, I want my septum pierced. With a tiny tiny tiny curved barbell, i think it'd be really cute. But all my friends and family would disown me. And getting a job would be kind of hard.

10. I have one tattoo already, and I plan on getting another one, maybe two before I head to college in August.


11. I don't drink alcohol at all. And it baffled me today, while in my physics class to hear a fellow classmate say "yeah we're all going to be fucked up the next day after our senior trip anyway. hang overs all over the place." My friends and I are like, "unless you don't drink." The girls response was, "oh, I never thought of that." WHAT!? What do you mean you haven't thought of that?! Not everyone in high school drinks for Pete's sake.

12. I want to be a dancer. I always have. And doing a little bit of dance in the musical has really made me want to do it. I don't know what kind. I just want to dance.

13. Girls are not good best friends. Boys are the way to go. And I love all 10 or so of mine =]

14. Music is my entire life. No really it is. I'm in our chorus, chorale, and chamber choir. I was in the color guard for the marching band, and I own over 200 Cd's + the random songs I download onto my computer. I live breathe and eat music, basically.

15. I plan on becoming an International Business major as of right now. I'll probably switch over to Business Management/ Administration with a minor in Entrepreneurship. But we'll see.


That's it. BYE!

3 comments:

bloggdogg said...

thanks for the pity post.. madagascar isss the shiiit

Brittany said...

I agree on the kiddie movies.

I think I own pretty much every Disney movie known to man.

Kristen said...

I don't drink either. Everyone in high school thought I was a goodie-two shoes or something, which I guess to some extent is true. But honestly, even if I didn't have my faith, I think I still wouldn't drink like those crazy kids destroying their livers because there's really no point and I hate barfing! PS: Burt's Bees chapstick does rule! It's all tingly feeling.haha. my boyfriend buys like three at a time!