Sunday, March 23, 2008

You would kill for this (just a little bit)

Pretty much, I'm still sore and exhausted and needing more sleep; sadly, I'm normally recuperated by now- but I'm not. You may be asking, "why are you so exhausted and sore and sleep deprived?!" Well, my friends, I was at one of my best friends parties. And you might be thinking- no big deal, you were with a bunch of your girl doing...girl things. No such thing. I was the only girl at party with 11 boys. And my gosh, it was the best sleepover party I have ever been to.

Of course, we're all "nerds," right? We can't have fun. But whatever. We had cases of Mountain Dew and Sunkist (mhm, best drink choices around!) and various chips and jelly beans. Some boys played Rock Band, others Smash Brothers, others VS, and the couple of us left either wrestled or talked for awhile. It was a great time. I have bruises and I'm sure the boys do too. Around 1am, we took a walk up the mountain. (My friend's house is about half way up a mountain.) It was about a 10 or so minute walk up since we decided to make our own path up, but on the way down we used the actual path. We stayed up playing Truth or Dare and Would You Rather (and you can only imagine how that went with 11 boys and one girl.) But it was a blast. I get treated like I'm one of the boys, but with some more respect since I am a girl.

It was my first time staying with all of them all night and only falling asleep around 6am. And we hit that point around 4am where everything is hilarious and you have insane amounts of energy flowing through your body. I danced around on the wrestling mat to the crazy frog song and sandstorm with a fellow friend. But it was so fun and nice. All the boys acted completely like boys, like how they would when a girl isn't there. And I still completely love those boys.

Anyway, here are some pictures. Don't try to interpret them.
oh and HAPPY ZOMBIE JESUS DAY!


No comments: